Friday, October 19, 2012

High 5 For Friday

Photobucket Linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk


Oh Happy Day Oh Happy Friday


1. My living room is stacked high with clothing  - some brand new clothing - some just from the cleaners clothing - all from a friend donating to my church for families in need. I am so thankful for her generosity! 


2. It has been a great first week back to work after a week away with my 2 conferences. Peaceful - no real drama for me - maybe a little for the 2 counselors - but all was good with me! :-)

3. I added the Lose It app = and must say it is the bestest one I have seen yet for that category.

4. The Tanger Outlet Mall NEAR ME opens this weekend! woohoooo

5. My friend from Florida is here this week that I have not seen in 3 years and she went to church with us Sunday, also breakfast and lunch and spent the whole day. It was so good to see her. We will be taking her to the airport Saturday.

Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫