Friday, November 2, 2012

5 Q F

Linking up with My Little Life

1. What terrifies you the most? The thought of losing one of my family.

2. Favorite fall/winter drink?I love the flavors Starbucks puts out for Fall and Winter.  Pumpkin Spice Latte for Fall and Peppermint Mocha Frap or Latte. Also love Gingerbread Latte.


3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views? Very same



4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good? I am still reading The Hunger Games triology. I am about half way through the 2nd - Catching Fire. I should finish it this weekend.

.

5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not? Since I have lived in Texas - on the gulf - I have seen snow ONE time.  Being from Arkansas I have seen snow many many times and ice. I always liked to see the first snow of the winter - but I don't like it when the town comes to a standstill because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫