Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Happy Thursday - So It's Ok!



It's Ok - that I am taking off work today at 2:00 and using the last of my comp time~ 

It's Ok - that I had one of Somethin' Sweets awesome cupcakes on Wednesday - it was sooo good! After all, it was my middle grandangel's 11th birthday and even though I didn't get to spend it with her - I can celebrate from afar! ;-)

It's Ok - that I may just go by and get another cupcake today - because today is my youngest grandangel's 2nd birthday! So why not? it's ok!

It's Ok - that I have not cooked a single night this week - and won't tonight - I am going to the Joyce Meyer conference at Lakewood Church in Houston so won't have time to cook. Woohooooo




1 comment:

  1. Telling ourselves that it's okay we do something even if it doesn't follow the "right" path every now and then keeps us human ans sane. Thank you for sharing and for linking up to the Empowered Living hop, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫