Friday, November 9, 2012

High 5 For Friday

Photobucket

  Another Friday - not too many more of those in 2012, right?
Linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk


This has been a good week - High 5!

* The Joyce Meyer Conference in Houston. Awesome service - and Matt Redman was praise & worship leader...that was the bestest part! I love 10,000 Reasons


* Church picnic Saturday at the park! Brad and I are helping set up - and I am making brownies and chocolate chip cookies to take.

* A sweet friend made me a CD with a lot of my favorite praise songs! so nice of her to do that! (including 10,000 Reasons)

* I got my Vera Bradley checkbook cover in this week - Happy Snails print - which matches my new wallet.

* Hair trim, pedicure and manicure done! Makes me feel so much better when all are nice and fresh!


1 comment:

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫