Monday, November 12, 2012

The Harbinger - My Review

I am now reading The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn. In fact, I had the opportunity to hear him speak last night at one of the local mega churches. His story is nothing short of amazing as to how he even became the author of this book in the first place but there is no doubt God is completely in it and in full control. I encourage you to read it - watch a couple of his interviews on Youtube -once you start the book, it will be hard to put down!
The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret to America's Future | [Jonathan Cahn]

1 comment:

  1. I've not read The Harbinger - I should definitely check it out - it seems inspiring :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫