Friday, December 14, 2012

High 5 For Friday

Photobucket

Linking up with Lauren
From My Grey Desk 

Yea for Friday - Happy Dance time! One more work week and then CHRISTMAS VACA UNTIL JANUARY 7, 2013.

*My friend, Brendel, and I spent the evening working on a felt wreath for her daughter to use in a wedding shoot. It was fun and it turned out beautiful. Here Brad and I showing it off.

*My Bradley and I celebrated his 53rd birthday at Red Lobster on 12-12-12. 

*I have gotten some awesome gifts from my Secret Santa this week. The big reveal is today.

*Tonight is our faculty Christmas party and then we have a surprise birthday party to attend for a friend from church.



*I won 3rd place for my "Christmasy Outfit" at our Ladies Luncheon.
Hope you had an AWESOME week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela! Thanks for stopping by and following. I followed you back :)

    Have a great day!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun week for you! I think you should have gotten first on the Christmas outfit (I love that shirt), and I'm in love with your Secret Santa gifts. Hope you have a great weekend. Happy belated birthday to Mr. G!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫