Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


Happy Thursday - it's a great day to be alive! Linking up with Brunch with Amber and A Complete Waste of Makeup



*If you read MY POST from this morning, you would know it is OK that I didn't get to have my boiled eggs that I had planned to have for breakfast or lunch.

*It's Ok that my Secret Santa didn't get me anything on Monday or Tuesday because they made up for it in a BIG way on Wednesday and Thursday! I got some good stuff! This beautiful blingy cross candle holder/candle and pretty cross. Plus a bag of Peppered Beef Jerky and some cute "P" monogram tissues for my purse.

*It's OK that I dumped Instagram just to turn right around and download it again a couple of weeks later. I found out my 2 oldest grandangels are using it regularly and I am snaggin' some awesome pictures off of theirs! Aren't they beautiful~!

 


It's Ok that I have to cancel my garage sale for the 4th time. I think I am just going to box every thing up and put it all away until Spring. I want my garage back!

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫