Friday, December 21, 2012

HIgh Five for Friday

Photobucket
Today is IT - the last day of the school year for 2012!! We don't return until January 7, 2013!! I am linking up to Lauren From My Grey Desk


Hip Hip Hooray!! YeeHaww  Whoot! Whoot! (that's better!)

I am high fivin' it for:

*I FOUND my silver bracelet that has all my grandangels names on it!! It has been lost for months! I found it under the bed in the spare bedroom, of all places!! I am so happy!

*Tomorrow we leave for Arkansas. Can't wait to see my babies! 


*Saturday evening we get to see the middle grand play basket ball - 2 games!!

*I finally talked my hubby into getting his OWN iPad! He likes to play on mine but always says he doesn't "need" one - oh. yes. he. does!




*I have the next 16 days off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Have a beautiful holiday and enjoy your time off, Pamela. :)

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫