Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry CHRISTmas!

Merry CHRISTmas to one and all! I pray you are having a wonderfully blessed HOLI-day season.

All of my Arkansas family were at my parents home, with the exception of my son, Shane - who is working in North Dakota and won't be home for R &R until January 8th. He was so missed.

We were able to watch my middle grandangel play basket ball x 2 - which was so much fun. They lost the first game - won the 2nd. Not only did they win - but my grand made 13 out of the 15 points scored!

Here is a little video clip of her making a free throw shot.
We also attended church with my parents, which was great!

We celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve had a huge dinner - and opened gifts. Mom and I did the cooking - well, I made potato salad (lol) She made turkey and dressing, ham, green bean casserole, corn, baked beans, rolls and a couple of pies. 

Here I am with my son's 3 beautiful girls. (Alayna 13, Brooklyn 11, Lily 6)


Here is the oldest and the youngest. Tucker - 2 - with Alayna -13. Tucker is my daughter's son.

Before heading to church with the girls


It is always good to be together as a family. I am thankful we had another year together with my mom and dad. 

I pray God's blessings on every person reading this now - may you have a blessed New Year! Remember the TRUE meaning of CHRISTmas - and those who are less fortunate.


After listening to the king, they went on their way. And behold, the star that they had seen when it rose went before them until it came to rest over the place where the child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh. Matthew 2:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫