Thursday, March 14, 2013

Why I Love My Husband Thursday.

More reasons why I love my husband


*He misses me. (I've been in Arkansas all week) he told me he started missing me on his way home from the airport.

*I told him I was buying new luggage before returning home and he told me to get "the best".

*He has texted me "I miss you" messages every day that I have been gone all throughout the day.

* He has heavy cleaned since I have been gone - including scrubbing showers and kitchen sink plus tore out all the landscaping and put in new all himself.  Can't wait to see it!

*i know he will be standing right there waiting on me at the airport with a big smile as soon as I fly in tomorrow and it will be genuine.


I have a good man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫