Thursday, May 16, 2013

Why I Love My Husband Thursday

Adding to my ever growing reasons of Why I Love My Husband 




*Bless his heart, he picked out a pair of SAS shoes without even looking at the price, walked up to the counter and when they said $187.00 the look on his face was priceless. I whipped out the card before he had a chance to say anything. He NEEDS good for shoes for church! They will last him his lifetime. He is an usher and some Sundays he does not sit down at all. He has huge feet - size 14 - and I call them Flintstone feet. ha!

These shoes can be worn with a suit, dress pants or jeans. 

Now - if I can just get him to go back in a month or so and buy a pair of tennis shoes - he will be set!

I will have to say SAS does not make the prettiest shoes in the world and I have never owned a pair myself - but from what I have been told - they do make about the most comfortable shoes and they do last a long long time.



**** Be sure and register to win a gift card to Kohl's or Starbucks! GO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫