Friday, July 19, 2013

5QF





1. What is one thing you have too many of in your house? Pictures - I love them but they are a pain to dust. Having 6 grandkids - means a LOT of photos.


2. Did anything go not quite as planned on your wedding day? 

My hair - I had long hair at the time - and I had a pearl comb pulling part of my hair up and then big curls - we got married in Galveston and it was in July - so you know what the heat and humidity did to my hair. It felt so gummy with all the hair spray.

3. What is your favorite summer smoothie recipe?  I really don't have one. I like all flavors but I never make them myself. If I buy them, I usually get mango/strawberry.

4. What is the weather like where you are? HOT - although it was stormy this morning - sun is back out in full force.


5. What is your favorite book to read to your kids? When they were little - I liked all the Dr. Suess books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫