Friday, July 19, 2013

High 5 For Friday

It seems like it has been 4-ever since I did one of these Friday posts~



Well, since it is summer and school is out - every day is Friday around here. :-)

Still - I am sure I can find 5 things to High 5.


*I added 2 more charms to my James Avery bracelet - school house charm and boy/girl charm. 
AND I ordered an Arkansas Razorback charm - VERY excited about that one!


*Arkansas tomatoes are at our Texas Walmart! woohooo (or more like woo pig sooie!) I LOVE this time of year when they come in. Although since I was just in Arkansas last week - my dad sent us home with quite a few.


*I added 3 new owls to my obsession  collection - which I think are SO cute,.
These 2 are from Hobby Lobby
This beautiful white one is about 11 inches tall and actually was free - Kohl's sent me $10 for my birthday and with my 30% discount - she didn't cost me a thing! She is my favorite so far.
*I found this beautiful wall hanging at Hobby Lobby this week - on the 80% clearance - so I only paid $4 for it. Love it!


We got an unexpected check in the mail for $350 for an over payment from 2009! wow -! how cool is that??






1 comment:

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫