Sunday, August 25, 2013
Social Sunday - Fun Questions!
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
I miss the days when my family all went camping together. Those were fun times. My dad built our camping trailer and it was pretty awesome.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? Not really - I was called a few names that I wouldn't consider nicknames - . What was it? My dad called me Olive Oyl because I was so skinny - which I hated.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? Swings!
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? I always wanted to be a nurse - then when I was a senior in high school and went to the career center for nursing for half the day - I found out I would not make a good nurse!
5. Did you participate in any school activities? FHA - which I loved - cheerleader - which was fun. Choir - in junior high. Fine Arts Club in high school.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? I asked my dad one time what was the best way to clean my glasses and he told me to put butter on them, which I did - and by the time I used every cleaner in the house - they were sure clean! I still hear that story at least once a year!