Thursday, August 1, 2013

Why I Love My Husband Thursday


Adding to my ever growing list of Why I Love My Husband:

*He hates to argue as much as I do.

*He opens my car door.

*He pulls the chair out for me at restaurants.

*He is a genuine gentleman. (a dying breed!)

*He has just enough of a jealous streak that it is sweet.


**Wow - I just looked back over all the Thursdays that I have been posting these and it has been well over a year now. I re-read them all and sure makes me appreciate him that much more. I think I only repeated 2 of my reasons since I started - and that's OK! I am a blessed woman!

4 comments:

  1. Awe what a great guy! I'm with you that gentlemen and manners are not so prevalent anymore too. You found a good one Pam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! thank you for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Followed and liked you!! Found you on the FPL blog hop if you can please follow me!! Thank you http://chameleonmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by and following! Yes, I will come for a visit and check out your blog today!

      Delete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫