Thursday, September 26, 2013

Beauty Bursts (Review)

Beauty Bursts - Gourmet Collagen Soft Chews - fresh mint chocolate...

sounds pretty awesome, right? well - truthfully - IT IS!

I found these at CVS back at the beginning of summer and thought I would give them a try. There are 60 chews in a box and you take 2 a day. First of all, they taste really good. Big plus! Second - they actually are doing something for me. 

They are a product of Neocell - and they are gluten free, lactose free, soy free, palm oil free and no artificial flavors added. 

They boast of being a skin rebuilder, skin hydrator and collagen enhancer.  You get 2000 mg collagen in a serving containing Collagen Type 1 & 3, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C.

Ok - so the differences I have seen? I have a horrible time with little dry patches on both sides of my nose. I always have - I have tried so many different creams and lotions to no avail. About a month into these chews I started to notice it wasn't nearly as bad and now after 3 boxes it is pretty much gone. Another thing - I really think it is making my hair grow faster. The collagen is helping with that, no doubt. I have always been able to go 5 - 6 weeks between touch ups with my highlights - and the last 2 months - I have gone in at 4 weeks. (not that that is a good thing!) 

So - here is my personal pro-list:

*tastes GOOD! (I consider them my dessert after lunch and look forward to them)
*definite skin difference - especially around my nose area. 
*faster hair growth
*stronger nails 
*They come in a few flavors - fresh mint chocolate, fruit punch - I have only tried mint chocolate. 

I only have 2 cons on my list:
*They are expensive - any where from $15 - $20 per box.
*You ONLY get 2 a day. I could eat a handful! seriously~
*I would like more flavors - caramel would be really good!


**These are my personal views and I received no compensation from anyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫