Friday, October 25, 2013

High Five For Friday

Wow - been a LONG time since I have done a High 5 post.



*I decided to make myself stand up to play guitar and was very surprised it was easier than I thought. I learned sitting down and every time I would try to stand to play it just seemed horribly awkward - but within 1 day - I am now a stand up guitar player..whoo hoo


*My BFF from work gave me a white Owl Scentsy burner and 2 scentsy's. LOVE LOVE LOVE

*That same BFF and I went to lunch at the Health Nut - to celebrate her new job, which I am a little sad about since we will no longer be working in the same school. :-(

*AND I had Best Friend half heart charms put on our James Avery charm bracelets.

My oldest granddaughter was crowned Princess at the Homecoming game last weekend.



*Bonus - I am down 18 pounds!



Linking up to Lauren Elizabeth and 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫