Sunday, November 17, 2013

Social Sunday - The #4

Sunday Social




Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life
  • Teachers Aide
  • Habilitation Rehabilitation Instructor I
  • Habilitation Rehabilitation Instructor II
  • Registrar
Name 4 movies you would watch over and over
  • Steel Magnolias
  • The Notebook
  • Fried Green Tomatoes
  • Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood
Name 4 places you have lived.
  • California
  • Vilonia, Arkansas
  • Galveston, Texas
  • Houston, Texas
Name 4 of your favorite foods
  • Shrimp
  • Lobster
  • Crablegs
  • Chips & Salsa from my favorite local Mexican restaurant
Name 4 things you always carry with you
  • Cell Phone
  • Purse
  • Lipstick/chapstick
  • mirror
Name 4 places you have been on vacation.

. Disney Word
. Puerta Vallarta, Mexico
. Lancaster, Pennsylvania
. Bahamas




8 comments:

  1. I love seafood! I also currently live around the Houston area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly have some of the best around! I love Joe's Crab Shack..one of my favs. Have you been there?

      Delete
  2. Visiting from Sunday Social! I've always wanted to visit the southern US, so much history and culture to explore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true - and some of the friendliest people in the south.

      Delete
  3. Fried Green Tomatoes is one of my all time favorites, good choice! Just stopping by from the link up to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how many times I have seen that movie. love it! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. i want to go on vacation with you! fun places!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This past summer was the best - a roadtrip with no real plans other than to Amish Country in PA. 2 weeks and so much fun - and still not enough time!

      Delete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫