Friday, November 15, 2013
Facebook's Facts About Me Game
If you are on Facebook at all, you know the game is going around that when you comment on someone's "facts about me you didn't know" post - then they assign you a number and you in turn post your "facts" and wait for someone to comment and then assign them a number as well - my number was 12 - and below are my "never before seen amazing facts that you probably did not know but always wished you did know" facts. Enjoy! (ha!)
Ok...12 things you may not know about me.
1. I do not like to chit chat on the phone.
2. I was due on the 4th of July but made my poor mom wait 4 days in the hospital first.
3. I prefer all the old TV shows like Andy Griffith, I Love Lucy, to pretty much anything on TV today.
4. I have had my sons baby ring on my finger for 29 years and never take it off. (He's 33)
5. I am on the infomercial for the Instyler.
6. My whole family square danced every Friday and Saturday night during my early teens and I loved it. We were the Rebel Reelers -complete with petticoats and matching dresses.
7. I am working on our ancestry line and found that my dad's maternal side did not come to the U.S. until 1900, they came from the U.K. To Pennsylvania.
8. I did not go to kindergarten.
9. I could be a professional e-bayer. Friends call me "Ebay Queen"
10. I have had 6 Red vehicles (so far) in my life.
11. I prefer dresses to jeans any time.
12. I love anything monogram.