Friday, January 17, 2014

5 On Friday

My 5 on Friday:

*I finally got my hubby to try a Mediterranean restaurant that I like - he loves it! Now it will be one of our fav places to go together. I love their shish kabobs!

*We went to see Saving Mr. Banks - good movie! I did not know I love Colin Farrell, but I do! He is my new favorite actor. 


*My bench came in that goes with the table and chairs - only took 2 months! I really like it, tho.



*I opened a private group called  "My Virtual Closet" on Facebook and sold $65 worth the first couple of hours. The idea is to be able to sell/buy/trade clothing and/or accessories in a safe manner - since it is a private group and everyone in the group is either from work, church or friends. I sold a purse, 3 watches and 2 blouses the first day. I hope others will start posting and have good luck with it. Sales to date  - $165.


I did a weight loss progression picture and you can really tell the difference. I post photos every Friday on my Weigh In Friday post - and here is my LATEST.




Oh - and for a bonus - I have a 3 day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ack! I still want to see Saving Mr. Banks so bad. And the bench on your table is SO cute! I'm glad it finally came!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫