Friday, January 10, 2014
5 On Friday
I am so glad it is Friday - it wasn't even a long week really - just super busy at work. I enrolled 9 kids in 2 days plus withdrew 4 - so I am ready for the weekend!
Here are my 5:
1. I am happy with my body/weight right now - especially after all the country cookin' I had over the holidays!
2. A yummy dip I tried was a huge hit at work! 3 easy ingredients: cream cheese, hormel chili without beans and shredded cheddar cheese. (Spread the room temp cream cheese in a pie plate, add the chili on top - then the shredded cheese and bake at 375 degrees until cheese on top is melted...Serve with corn chips - YUM!)
3. I have $30 in Kohl's cash to spend this weekend - whoop whoop!
4. I ordered a new charm for my James Avery bracelet. The reason I say order - a friend gets me a 30 % discount from the JA jewelry store - so I have to "order" through her - I am getting this LOVE U wooden block. This is actually one of my Christmas presents from hubby - but he bought one that I already had not realizing I bought it (Razorback) and he bought it through the store and paid full price - good intentions - but uh uh.
5. I also bought a new Vera Bradley purse - in classic black! I love it. This makes 5 Eloise style bags - I am ready to sell every other purse I own and buy ALL Eloise style! I just love all the compartments.