Friday, April 25, 2014

5 On Friday


~Happy Friday~

for real!

*State Testing is done! STAAR - teachers can now breathe again.

*The Paint Pub - hubby and I have a hawt date tonight. I am excited about it - and I think he is, too. This will be our painting. Can't wait to see what it will actually look like when we are done. I will post about that later! He will paint his canvas for the blue side and I will paint mine the pink.
 
*Administrative Assistant Day  - I have to say I work with the best people around! My 2 sweet counselor's bought me a dozen yellow tulips - home grown roses from my friend/school nurse and we had lots of goodies to eat - and then all the office folks were given a big popcorn bucket just full of neat stuff! Microwave popcorn, movie size boxes of Whoppers, M & M's, Goobers, Milk Duds, a Starbucks gift card, Red Lobster gift card, Cinemark gift card - RedBox card free for 5 movies - plus a 2 liter drink and mason jar mug/straw. What an awesome gift! Can't believe I didn't take a picture!

* The family reunion over last weekend was a huge success! I believe 44 family members were there for the entire 3 day weekend, but some left before pictures. It was held at T Bar M Camp and we had a blast. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! The only downer - I fell on the last morning right after breakfast. I was walking across the putt putt course and it was very slick and down I went - banging up my knee and hurting my wrist. The only saving grace was my niece says "are you ok?" and then fell right behind me...lol


*Heaven Is For Real  - I went to see it last night with a friend. I read the book when it first came out. The little boy that plays Colton is the cutest thing ever. What a doll!


*My mom and dad made a trip to Kentucky (from Arkansas) for my uncle's funeral - I worried a little prayed a LOT! Thankfully they made it there and back with no problems. For that, I am truly thankful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫