Tuesday, May 13, 2014

HELLO Toothpaste and Mouthwash




The Toothpaste

I saw this toothpaste and mouthwash on the shelf at CVS Pharmacy and the packaging caught my eye right away. The flavor sounded pretty good so I thought I would give it a try. The packaging reads:

Fluoride Toothpaste
  • Anticavity Toothpaste That Helps Strengthen + Whiten Teeth
  • BPA-Free & Vegan
  • Meet Your New Squeeze
Let's be friends.
Hello™ naturally friendly™ anticavity toothpaste, meet your new squeeze.
Use as directed.
Never tested on animals.
855-HI-HELLO
Made in the Friendly USA

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion)

Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Xylitol, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Stevia


Besides being made in the USA - I liked everything I read about it. So how did it taste?

I like the pink grapefruit mint toothpaste ok - it isn't too sweet and it isn't sour at all. 

It averages around $6 a bottle which is a little on the high side in my opinion.





The Mouthwash

Seriously Friendly™
  • Swish + Greet Freely
  • Helps Clean, Freshen, Improve Dates
  • No Alcohol, Artificial Colors, Artificial Sweeteners, or Ouch
Let's be friends.
Hello™ naturally friendly™ mouthwash is your swish come true.
Never tested on animals.
855-HI-HELLO
Made in the Friendly USA

Ingredients:
Purified Water , Vegetable Glycerin , Xylitol , Natural and Artificial Flavor , Poloxamer 407 , Polysorbate 80 , Citric Acid , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Citrate



Again, I bought the pink grapefruit mint - I wasn't really impressed with the mouthwash at all. I didn't like the flavor, it tasted pretty weak. Maybe I am just used to the stronger mouthwash. 

It averages around $5.50 a bottle, also pretty high for the amount you are paying for.


Would I purchase them again? Probably not. The best thing about them is the cool packaging and being American made. 

*This is my personal opinion and I did not receive compensation in any form for my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫