Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Fall of My Life

Today I was just driving in my car and it hit me. I am in the Fall of my life.

Somewhere in my memory bank I know I once heard that we are like seasons.
Spring - we are young children
Summer - we are young adults
Fall - we are mature adults
Winter - we are senior adults

I am now over 50 (not saying how much over) so I am in the Fall of my life. There are 4 living generations in my family and we have them all covered. My sweet grandangels are in Spring - My children (their parents) are Summer. I am Fall and my parents are Winter.
 
I love Fall - but when it pertains to my life - I am not sure how I feel.  It doesn't really matter, I am there. But I don't feel like Fall. I still feel like Summer. There are times here and there I even feel like Spring.

So when do I transition to Winter? When my parents are gone and I take their place? Hopefully that is years away.  I don't know - but I better enjoy Fall as long as I can.


Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. James 4:14 (KJV)


4 Generations: My mom, me, my daughter & youngest grandangel.






No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫