Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Pupcakes!




My sweet boy, Opie, celebrates his 2nd birthday today. Last year I made a bone shaped cake from scratch and he loved it. This year I found this awesome mix on ebay and thought I would give it a try. He loved it! I made pupcakes instead of a regular size cake. 
There are several different flavors, but since peanut butter is one of his great loves, I decided to go with it. What a hit! He ate 2 pupcakes right away. 
It also has frosting included which is yogurt based. It is so easy to make, just like your typical cake mix (egg, vegetable oil, water, mix) 

The box says you can keep them in the fridge for up to 5 days or you can freeze. They are wheat free, which is important to me. 
It is a bit pricey - I paid a little over $9. It was fun to make, Opie enjoyed them and it was a great way to celebrate his 2nd birthday.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great! you put all constitutive content and informative points in your blog post is very useful. thanks for sharing..

    _________________________
    Beaverton dog trainers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog....
    Great CISCO Certification Training in India.
    http://get-ccna-ccnp-ccie-training-noida.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫