Saturday, August 27, 2016

Adopted To New Homes

Several of my Reborn babies have gone to new homes. From Kentucky to Georgia to Conneticut to Tennessee to Michigan and right here in Texas.  Maybe some day I will have my babies all over the US. It is fun to keep track of - I am starting a book with pics of each baby I make and then where they will go to live. 


Michigan


France

Conneticut

Texas

Texas


Missouri





Texas

North Carolina

Wisconsin





Maryland

Arkansas


Kentucky



Finland

Australia

Then there are these that I either re-did or bought from others and decided to sell.

Georgia


Kentucky


 Oklahoma



West Virginia


Canada



Right now I am working on another one that will be going to Kentucky and 3 here in Texas. 
Then I will have one going to Arkansas by Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫