Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I Love My Happy Customers!

It always warms my heart to read the messages I get from people once they receive their Reborn babydolls. I want to share some of them as I don't ever want to forget them and this will be a perfect place to keep them.



Omg omg he is here!!! Took a peak at his packaging and it is beautiful. Can't open him completely up until daddy gets home but i am amazed thank you so much

 

 Adorable baby! He's perfect! Thank you for all the extra items! 

 

 Perfect! My daughter loves him! 

 

 Thank you! She is a very pretty little angel and  the box was so nice to open!

 

 She is absolutely perfect and so big! AMAZING!!!

 

I'm in LOVE!!! She is so sweet and perfect!

 

He is just what I expected. I will love him always.

 

You may be making me another one before long. He may need a baby sister! LOL cutest baby ever!

 

You are an amazing artist. Thank you for getting him to me so quickly, too.

This is my 3rd reborn doll and by far, my favorite. she is just so cute. thank you thank you!



The baby has arrived!! I can't believe how perfect he is! You did a beautiful job! Can't wait until Christmas my Mom is going to love him!! Thank you so much!!!@


Amazing! I love her. 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫