Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Invisalign Journey added to Invisalign Review

I was contacted today by Jess, an admin for the new Invisalign Review website asking me to submit a review of my Invisalign Journey and they wanted to add my final update video that I did for Youtube to their new website. I was quite suprised since my video wasn't 100% glowing - they stated in their request that was the appealing part - I gave a "genuine" view .

My 1st e-mail:

Hi Pamela,

We loved your genuine review of Invisalign (in the video called "Invisalign Braces My Final Update Review") and we were wondering whether you would like to feature it on our new Invisalign Reviews website?
You'd really be helping us out, plus we think this will help you to get more "views", especially as our website becomes more popular. (Our site is currently ranked on the first page in Google search results but our goal is to get it to position #1.)
It's free, of course -- we just ask that you create a post in the forum and fill in a template with some info about your experience with Invisalign. You don't need to give answers to all the questions, and you don't need to write much if you don't want to, although the more detailed reviews will be listed at the top of the list of reviews once we get more of them.
The website is here: http://www.Invisalign-Reviews.com and the instructions for writing a review are here: http://www.invisalign-reviews.com/forum/invisalign-reviews/how-to-submit-a-review-t24.html
Once you write a review, we will embed your YouTube video into the post for you. We can also include a link to your YouTube channel (so people can watch your other videos) if you'd like that -- just paste your channel URL at the bottom of your review post and we'll make it a clickable link.
You can email us at admin@invisalign-reviews.com if you have any questions or if we can help with anything.
Thanks a lot and we're looking forward to seeing your review on the site!
Cheers,
Jess
Community Manager
http://www.invisalign-reviews.com/

2nd email: (after my reply)

Re: Your Invisalign Review Hi Pamela,

Great, we're looking forward to seeing your review on the site. It's nice that your review seemed to be a bit more critical than most of the others out there - Invisalign is indeed becoming more popular and it's important for people to know that there are cons as well as pros!
We think the site should be working smoothly by now, but please let us know if you have any issues, suggestions or if we can help in any way.
Thanks,
Jess


I submitted my review just this evening and they have already posted it the website along with one of my videos.
http://www.invisalign-reviews.com/forum/invisalign-reviews/my-invisilign-journey-t50.html


(You can see all of my video blogs from my Invisalign Journey by visiting my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/pamnkidz?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫