Saturday, April 28, 2012

Glade Scented Oil Candles Review


I have been using these for awhile now - I really like them. They are very fragrant and the scent does fill up a large room. My husband noticed it right away. I usually burn candles on a regular basis and go through a lot of them.

There are many different scents and right now my favorite are Magic Meadows and Playful Paradise.

Pros:
It comes with a pretty glass candleholder so it is all self contained.
When the wax is gone, the candle goes out, leaving no mess behind.
Each candleholder is refillable with any Glade® Scented Oil Candles fragrance.
Approximately 2–3 hours of burning time.

Cons:
They only last 2 -3 hours which is a very short amount of time
They can get pretty expensive to use if you are used to burning candles regularly. I would only buy them on sale or with coupons.




*These are my own opinions - I have not received payment nor product with this review.

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool! :) thanks... for the review! it always helps when you know what someone thinks of something! :) stopping by from the blog hop on B.Domestic! :) New Follower!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫