Thursday, April 5, 2012

Italian Shoemakers - My Oh My!


I know, gross, right? I LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes. They are so dang comfortable - you can see my toe prints - and they are peeling - but I haven't been able to part with them.
I found another pair very similar a couple of weeks ago at Marshalls and snagged them right away. I am still working on breaking those in. Monday I went back and found 2 more pairs - different styles, but with that same "my oh my" feel to them. I feel like I am in shoe heaven with 3 pairs of these GREAT Italian Shoemaker sandals! :-)


I'm still keeping my originals. Just can't let a good thing go!



***(I did not receive payment for this review, this is my personal opinion based on my personal experience)

2 comments:

  1. Crazy question, but do you have a style number for the shoes in the top photo (the one with the toe prints)? I have the same pair and loved them...until my dog ate one! I know they are made by Italian Shoemaker but don't have the original box with the style number on it, which makes it difficult to search online for a replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm sorry - I looked and they are so pitiful - you can't even see any writing on them any where. They sure are comfortable, tho!!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫