Friday, May 11, 2012
5 Question Friday
My Little Life for 5 Question Friday
1. What advice would you give a couple getting married? Don't assume you know everything there is to know about each other - it takes about 2 - 3 years before you even meet the "real" person you married - statistics show it takes about that long before the other person is relaxed enough to let their hair down and be themselves. (of course some show way earlier!) Marriage is an ever growing process - so be prepared to always be learning about the other person.
2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be? Tough one - there are SO many things! I think mainly to enjoy your teen years - slow down - growing up comes quickly enough - choose your friends wisely - stay on track with your dreams and don't let "love" sway you.
3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)
We have a pool - so that is a big help. Our ceiling fans go year round - I can't sleep without it - plus I have a small fan that I turn on around March and it goes til around October.
4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant? green olives and shrimp the entire time but I went through a peanut brittle, chocolate oatmeal cookies and chocolate covered cherries phase at the end.
5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why? Showing my age here - but Carol Brady has always been my favorite TV mom from the Brady Bunch. She always had it so together and with 6 kids. I know she had a maid, but she just always looked so great and always had a smile. I would be crazy with 6 kids! lol