Friday, May 4, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible.
I wore a light pink dress - it was 1978

 2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge? I am not really familiar with the Biggest Loser - or any reality shows really. Since I have chronic back pain - I doubt I would make it very far, tho!



3. Do you have a fav sonic drink? Refreshing summer drink? Cherry Limeade at Sonic

4. What was your first car, and what did you call it? 1969 Malibu - she was candy apple red with black interior - I loved that car!

I found one like it on the web.


5. What's one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge?  
Puts wet towels in the laundry - I have been working on that with my husband for almost 13 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫