Friday, May 4, 2012

High 5 For Friday!

Happy Friday!

Another week come and gone - getting close to the countdown - school will out soon and the kids are going wild!

Linking up to Lauren From My Grey Desk

#1 - it's a Biggy - I let my husband in on the big secret - he now knows about my guitar lessons...I will have to do a separate post on how that all happened - it was pretty funny!  he is very excited for me and wants to buy a Martin D-15 for me this weekend! Below are a few of his expressions I pulled from the hidden video I had going when I started playing while he was at his computer - priceless!

#2 I ordered a stainless steel guitar pick that is personalized with "Pamela & Bradley" - can't wait for it to come in and give it a try. I just know it will make me sound AWESOME...lol


#3 My daughter got a new job closer to her home - a huge relief to me - she will be 5 minutes from home  instead of 45 minutes - I am so glad she will not be on the road so much!

#4 I was asked to do a product review - that will happening later this month - stay tuned!

#5 I sold almost $50 worth of baby fish this week and then 3 more batches were born! Love my 8 aquariums! I have 55 gallon, 37 gallon, 29 gallon, 6.5 gallon, (2) 5 gallon, and just under 2 gallon for Mr. Betta. I also have a 20 gallon at work in my office.



No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫