Now that summer is here and I am not working - every day is like Friday to me - but today really is Friday...so let's get with a few of the high lights of the week.
1. Did a little shopping at Cato's and bought 2 tops and 2 dresses. Looking forward to a What I Wore session with the dresses soon.
2. I receieved an award from Pocket Change Editor's Pick - along with a very sweet e-mail. Check them out - good people.
3. I created my first award to bestow on up and coming bloggers who I think need to have the light shone on their hard work - so be on the look out! YOU may be next!
4. I received a couple of really nice Get Well cards from friends after having my gallbladder surgery. I love Snail Mail!!
5. Since hubby has Friday's off every week - we will now have a 3 day weekend together until school starts back up! yea - yea - yea. Today we spent the day at Moody Gardens in Galveston. Fun Day!