Saturday, June 23, 2012
Five Crooked Halos
1. What do you keep a stock pile of?
paper products - paper towels, toilet paper, paper plates, napkins - my hubby says I am not happy if I don't have a good stock of my paper products. (weird, huh?)
2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be? It would definitely have cherries in it - whole ones - I love cherries - and an exotic nut - like Brazillian - with a touch of coconut - they could call it Pam-A-Cherr-A-Coca-licious!
3. How do you blow off steam? Vent to a friend. I usually feel better after I talk about whatever ticks me off out loud.
4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home...no kids, no hubby, just you? I have that all the time since my kids are grown - and actually since I have virtually no family here in Texas - it is just me and hubby - so I have plenty of "me" time.
5. When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime? The same as it was for Spring, Fall and Winter - 12 - midnight.