Tuesday, July 17, 2012
The 4-1-1 on PaMeLa - Link Up!
Here is a fun link up hosted by From Mrs. to Mama - get the 411 on your bloggin' friends - so here is the 411 on Pamela.
1. How long have you been blogging? I actually started blogging in 2009 and back then my blog was for my nail art and promoting my Youtube videos and diapercakes. I didn't really get serious about it and change my style until 2011 and seriously since 2012.
And what got you started on blogging?I was doing a lot of contests to promote my videos and this was a good way to have people enter my contests. Has your blog changed? I blog about life in general now - I have 2 blogs - one dedicated to crafting and sewing and then this one is more about everyday living.
2. Did you go to college? Yes If so where, and what did you study? University of Central Arkansas - I studied Psychology and Special Education
3. Where have you traveled? I have been on 3 cruises and over half the states. I have been to Mexico several times.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? A new house and car/truck for every member of our family.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves? 1. People who don't do what they say they are going to do. 2. People who drop in unannounced and then stay and stay not even considering I may have plans. 3. People who want you to listen to everything about themselves, their kids, etc, but act like they could care less about your life.
6. What is your favorite movie? The Notebook
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Not really a drinker, but if I had to choose something I would choose champagne. Or Water, Soda, Tea? Diet Coke or gourmet coffee
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? I prefer to shop alone, so shopping
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? Coach
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present. I am sure there are plenty but none comes to mind that I can share...;-)
11. What day would you love to relive again? Actually would have to be a week - our first cruise together was for our 1st anniversary and my 40th birthday. We had so much fun!
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you? Meg Ryan
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years? Assistant Manager at Chicken Country, McDonalds, Dairy Bar
14. Show us a picture from high school or college. I will update if I can find one.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? Italy
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. This is a photo of my Bradley and 4 of our grandangels taken at Christmas.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now? Hopefully getting ready to retire and move closer to family. Sooner if we would just win the lottery!!