1. What is your biggest phobia?
Anything that stings. Bees, wasps, scorpions.
2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
The day my best friend passed away. I was able to go see her the day before she died, because we knew she wouldn't make it passed the weekend - we drove the 500 miles to see her and say goodbye - and then left. I would have stayed with her all night to be with her as she went into Jesus' arms.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
39 - I think it still seems young but mature.
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
None - I wish I did look like someone famous (as long as they were attractive, of course! I don't want to look like Phyllis Diller or Don King!)
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Two out of Three Ain't Bad - Meatloaf
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
Amazed - Lonestar
Seasons in the Sun - Terry Jacks