Monday, July 16, 2012

Me, Myself & I Linky Party




1. What is your biggest phobia?
Anything that stings. Bees, wasps, scorpions.

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?

The day my best friend passed away. I was able to go see her the day before she died, because we knew she wouldn't make it passed the weekend - we drove the 500 miles to see her and say goodbye - and then left. I would have stayed with her all night to be with her as she went into Jesus' arms.



3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
39 - I think it still seems young but mature.

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
None - I wish I did look like someone famous (as long as they were attractive, of course! I don't want to look like Phyllis Diller or Don King!)

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Two out of Three Ain't Bad - Meatloaf

The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
Amazed - Lonestar
Seasons in the Sun -  Terry Jacks


3 comments:

  1. we have the same phobia!!! :P following! hope you follow back.xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with me via GFC blog hop. I've returned the gesture as your newest follower.

    This looks like a fun meme, I may have to consider it. Yeah, like I don't have enough blog hops going on on Tuesdays already. lol.

    I'll answer these questions here for this time...

    1. Biggest phobia - crowded places

    2. Day to relive - I don't know if I have one of these. I guess, if I had to pick a time then it would have to been the day before my brother died since his death was an accident and I hadn't had a chance to talk to him for a weeks before he passed on. It would've been nice to speak to him one last time.

    3. My forever age - maybe 42 coz that's when I actually looked my best and am trying to get back there.

    4. Celebrity look alike - I don't think anyone has ever thought I looked like anyone else. I guess this is a good thing.

    5. A soundtrack for my life - Dah...I just can't think of any at the moment.

    It was great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Pamela!!...

    I LOVE Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden!!!!...That's such a GOOD song...and I have a celeb for twin...Nancy Grace...I don't what it is but that who I thought of I soon as I saw you...maybe your bright big peepers and your hair cut...

    Be Blessed <3

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫