Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore:Wednesday


I hadn't been to Dress Barn in quite awhile so while my mom is here we decided to see what great deals they had going on. I am so glad we did! I got this beautiful top which was already on clearance at 50% off for another 25% off at check out. I love it! I also bought a denim jacket and another dressier style top. I am sure I will be posting WIW photos before long! I paid less than $50 for all 3 pieces. My mom got some really good bargains as well.


My shorts are my fav Gloria Vanderbilt shorts from Kohl's that I wear quite often.


I do have new shoes! They are so pretty - black Italian Shoemakers sandals and they have a single strip of leopard print on the top. I bought these at Marshall's. If you keep up with me at all then you know I love Italian Shoemakers brand and have quite a few pair. They are just so comfortable! They have just enough wedge heel to make them a little more dressy and still be comfy, too.


Linking up to The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫