Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's OK Thursday



It's Thursday and


...It's Ok that it has rained every single day this week...means no pool, but I know we need the rain.


...It's Ok that I have eaten fast foods every single day for 2 weeks. I have company and we have been on the go daily.


...It's Ok that I have not lost a single pound in 2 weeks (see above)


...It's Ok that my house is a TOTAL wreck right now - I have 2 of my grandangels here and it ain't nothin' but a thang - time with them is more important.






...It's Ok that my body is aching like crazy from wii bowling and dancing - we had a blast.


I am so thankful to have my mom and the 2 girls here for 2 weeks. We take them back home to Arkansas tomorrow :-( we have really had a great time with them. I have colored, put together puzzles, eaten out, danced, made crafts, taught sewing, eaten out, swam, shopped til we dropped, eaten out, gone to 4 movies, made Youtube videos, story time at the library, had delux pedis...and it has all been fun. I am really going to miss them.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been quiet the Grammie! Two of mine will be here next week and I can't wait!

    Have a safe trip..

    xo~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫