Thursday, July 14, 2016

Reborn Head Do Over

I have been wanting to redo Jackson' head ever since I got him. Today is the day! I didn't know what I was going to find when I took his head off. He does have fine glass beads and they are in a balloon (most people use nylons) I am wondering if that makes the beads have less freedom to move and that is why it feels so impacted. Then he was packed very tight with poly-fil. 
Headless Jackson

A whole lot of poly-fil.
 The glass beads were inside a balloon. I bursted the balloon to make sure it was glass beads.
Filled to where my finger is pointing.

I am removing half of they glass beads and half of the poly-fil. I think he will be much more realistic feeling and he will not be so top heavy. You can watch the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫