Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OOTD Tuesday

I love the fact that Spring is in the air and it is time for bare legs - even though I have NO tan at all - doesn't seem to bother me too much any more! I spent year after year going to tanning bed, then bought my own tanning bed about 10 years ago only to sell it after putting in a pool 5 years ago.  Now since I hit the big 50 - (and beyond - I will be 52 this summer) I don't mind so much the "fair skin" look.

My Outfit Of The Day -
Tommy Hilfiger denim skirt - Palais Royal
Navy blouse - Kohls
Sonoma Denim Wedge Shoes - Kohls
Betsey Johnson charm bracelet

I love these shoes so much that I also bought a brown pair. They are very comfortable.
Visit www.kohls.com for the blouse and shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫