Friday, April 6, 2012

High Five 4 Friday

Once again it is Friday and not only that, but Good Friday. That means a 3 day weekend for me and that brings me to my High Five Friday which I am linking up to Lauren at From My Grey Desk


1. A 3 day weekend and it looks like the weather will be beautiful! I hope every one has a wonderful Easter and remember the reason that this weekend is so special.

2. My Betsey Johnson give away is going well and I was able to get a few more pieces of jewelry for future giveaways.

3. I downloaded Redeeming Love on my Nook Color. You can check it out

4. I have now lost a total of 5 pounds since going No Suger and Low Sodium.

5. I am going to see Titanic 3D today - I saw the movie when it came out 4 times on screen, owned the movie when VCR were the thing - and watch it every time it comes on television - I must like it or something, ya think?

Have a GREAT weekend and Happy EASTER

3 comments:

  1. Pam, I have read Redemming Love, you won't be able to put it down!
    Can't wait to see Titantic in 3D..love that movie. Great H5Friday post......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I have read that book and you won't be able to put it down! Can't wait to see Titantic in 3D..can you saw AWESOME...
    Great H5 Friday post.......
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iknow, right! It is really a good book! I am going to hate finishing it. lol
    Wish I could see Titanic 3D at an IMAX - not showing on ours here yet but can't wait to see it so will just see it at the Cinemark. thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫