Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pepaw with the White Hair

Last night I was Skyping with Lillian Rose aka Lilypie - the 5 year old grandangel - we talked about what she did that day, what the dog and the hamster were doing and she showed me her new dress that she got when shopping. Out of the blue she says "I want to talk to my Pepaw - the one with the white hair." It was so stinkin' cute! Pepaw was outside cleaning the pool but I told her I would get him to come in an talk to her. When I told him what she said, he was more than willing to come talk to his youngest granddaughter. We are still laughing over her description. :-)

Here is a pic of Pepaw with the white hair. He does have salt n' pepper hair, maybe a little more salt than pepper!


And a pic of Lilypie with me

3 comments:

  1. Hey Pamela! Happy to follow your blog from the Blog Hop... Happy to meet you and hope you can follow back! :)
    S.O.S. Mom
    http://sosmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute...I am your newest follower from the networking blog hop! I would love if you would stop by my blog and if you like what you see follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫