Friday, June 1, 2012

High 5 For FrIDaY!!

Once again I am linking up to Lauren From My Grey Desk

With a 4 day work week (Memorial Day Monday) and the students last day Thursday - and that was only 1/2 day - this has been a VERY short work week.

Here are my High 5's For This Week:

1. My mother in law surprised us with a visit - which was nice - I gave her one of my wreaths that I made - we went out to eat catfish one night - Brad & I played guitar for her - she was able to experience Skyping with 2 of the grandangels - and we took her to Cherry Berry, which she loved.

2. I won 2 more free giveaways this week. That makes a total of 4! I have been super lucky in that area - maybe I should buy the lottery tickets instead of Brad.

3. I finally get to upgrade my phone TODAY! I have an Epic 4G and I love it - but it has been giving me problems for the past couple of months - and I am so ready to get a new one!

4. I ordered a beautiful new bible cover and it came in this week. It is a pretty pink faux aligator skin.

5. I received the first Baby Shower Gift for the Star of Hope Women's Shelter from the Baby Shower Donation that I am currently involved with. Priscilla from Thrifty Crafty Girl made a sweet baby afghan to donate.
You still have time to make something! It can be clothing, toy, blanket, whatever you would like to hand make and donate! Just let me know by sending me an e-mail and I will send you the address to send it to. You will be featured at my other blog Sew Much Class & Crafty, Too. Deadline is June 15th. You can find more information HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫