Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Ok, Thursday!

Happy Thursday, Ya'll



It's Ok that I look forward to watching Golden Girls every morning even though I have seen every single episode dozens of times.

It's Ok that I think Wendy Williams is the best talk show on the air right now.


It's Ok that my fav nail polish for the summer is bright blue.

It's Ok that I ate a huge bowl of ice cream at 10 p.m. last night

It's Ok that I bought another Vera Bradley purse this week.

It's Ok that even though I am super excited about having my mom and 2 of my grandangels here - I dread the drive to Arkansas.

It's Ok that I got in a heated discussion with the surgery center from my gallbladder surgery - I refused to go back to them for my check up and opted to see my primary care physician instead.

It's Ok that I watched the Daytime Emmy awards 2 times - and was disappointed both times.


I am thankful that I will be picking up my mom and 2 of my girlie grands tomorrow! They will be spending the next 2 weeks here in TX with us. So happy! Then  in 2 weeks I will be seeing my Tucker Boo! He is my youngest cutest grandboy.

1 comment:

  1. Ice cream is always okay at anytime! Love Golden Girls, though I haven't seen it in SOOO long!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫