Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Reborn Nursery Tour

These are some of the pictures from the nursery tour but the video is better, of course.

The white portable crib is from Jet.com which I ordered online and it was delivered in 4 days. Very easy to put together and the perfect size for the 3 newborns I will have.



I added a flannel sheet for the crib and I bought some really cute fabric - one is a giraffe print and the other is a bold print that matches the pillow in the crib. I plan to make a dust ruffle and comforter from those.

The wardrobe for their clothes was a pie safe (about 120 - 130 years old) and I took the chicken wire doors off for another project, made the curtains and repainted it from blue to gray. I recovered the shelves and added a hanging rod for their clothes. The 2 wicker baskets are perfect for sleepers and tee shirts.


BEFORE

AFTER
I think it turned out really cute.

We also repainted the chest that the TV is on and I plan to put baby blankets and bigger items in it.

You can see the full video HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫