Thursday, June 23, 2016

Reborn Artist - That's Me!

I just completed my very first Reborn - from a kit I bought from Bountiful Baby .




I pretty much thought I would have to do 5 or 6 before I could consider myself an "artist". 

However, after completing my first one - I am calling it now! HA! Honestly, I think I did a pretty good job on her AND comparing her to many that I see for sale on ebay, photos on Instagram and just pictures in the Reborn Community, in general - I think I did REALLY good! (insert another HA!)

I started her June 13th and completed her June 22nd. She is the Gemma Kit from BB. I have not tried rooting hair yet, but that is my next thing to do. I do have another half kit on the way which will be an awake baby, so that means I will doing the eyes. I think I can. I think I can.

So ---until I have mastered those 2 things, I guess I am not an "official" Reborn artist, but I am on my way!

I am so ready to start another one!


She went from this:


To this:

To this:






1 comment:

  1. Awesome interior design that is because here is some thing good for the people who loved fashion and related trend.
    essay paper

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫