Friday, March 30, 2012

High Five For F R I D A Y

So Ready for the Weekend  - TGIF
Even tho I had a short week - I stayed home yesterday due to my lazy gallbladder (see previous post) it was still a LONG week because of STAAR - state testing.

Here are my top 5 Highlights of the week:

1. I reached $100 in Adsense for my Youtube videos and blogs - my goal was by June - so since I made my goal early - that makes me happy. I am not blogging for the $ - but if I can get paid for doing it - why not, right?

2. I saved $404 at Kohls PLUS got back $50 in Kohl's cash - went back 2 days later and spent enough for $20 more AND I had a 30% coupon!!


3. I downloaded Draw Something and got totally addicted...not sure if that is a good thing or not.

4. I lost 2 pounds - I have sworn off sweets for the time being. I would have hoped for more, but 2 pounds is probably healthier than 10, which I would have preferred :-)

and....
5.  I started "secret" guitar lessons. shhh! I will blog about that later!

I hope all have a happy Friday - and are doing the happy dance with me.
Linkin' up with From My Grey Desk

1 comment:

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫