Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Lucy Claire Has Arrived!

She's here!  Lucy Claire arrived today in a huge heavy box filled with cute clothes, headbands, shoes, blanket, bracelets, paci and I couldn't be more thrilled.

In her original photos she looked like she had kinky reddish blonde hair, but it is pretty wild in real life and very blonde. We will have to do something with that hair! You can see her original pictures here .
I have already changed her into something that I bought for her. She is wearing her little red bracelet which was sent with her - she also has a blue one. Very cute! She has a pretty big wardrobe since she came with so much and I had already shopped for her. These photos show what she arrived with.





She is very much lighter skin than Benjamin, but, remember, Benjamin is a boo boo Reborn, so his skin coloring is a little "off".
You can see the difference is size. She is 9 pounds and he is 5 1/2. He is 19 inches long and she is 23 but he looks much smaller to me. He looks like the newborn he is and she is more around 6 months old.
She is a hefty little heifer!
I e-mailed with the lady who made her and she told me all I had to do was spritz her hair with water and the curls would jump back in, which I did and they did. Much cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫